|Monday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday BLACKPOOL||10:00 - 16:00|
|Friday CAERNARFON||10:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 14:00|
There are a number of things you need to bring with you to your medical, please click the link above for appointment instructions.
FOR ALL UK PILOT/ATCO MEDICALS - PLEASE NOTE - Rather than filling out the old MED 160 paper form, applicants must now register on the CAA Customer Portal AND make an application via the "Medical" service FOR EVERY MEDICAL. Click on the link below to go to the CAA Cellma Applicant User Guide. PLEASE START THIS PROCESS AT LEAST 3 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR MEDICAL APPOINTMENT WITH ME.
Applicants can contact the CAA Cellma team on 0330 022 1972 or by email at email@example.com with any questions.
FOR EASA MEDICALS Any EU country Class 1, 2 or LAPL applicants should complete the "Application Form For A Medical Certificate" and the "Checklist For Mental Health". Please follow the links below.
EASA CLASS 3 ATCO applicants must complete the Application Form For A Medical Certificate Class 3 (see below) and the Checklist For Mental Health
FOR FAA MEDICALS there are specific requirements to use the FAA MedXPress system - please contact me if this is your first FAA medical.
Please also bring:
- Valid photo ID - Passport or Drivers Licence please.
- Licence/Current Medical Certificate (if you have one).
- Glasses or contact lenses that you wear for flying (please be prepared to remove them).
- Recent opticians’ prescription (only if you wear glasses/contacts already).
- GP details and list of current medication/details of relevant medical information (NB. this is very important and may avoid the requirement to request reports etc.)
- As much medical history as possible! Please bring lists of any current medications and details of all past medical history - this may avoid the need to seek further reports which can take quite a long time!! I encourage older non-professional pilots to attend their GP for a check-up and even to request a summary of their notes before seeing me.
- A means of payment - BACS, cash or debit/credit card. No cheques please.
Please arrive on time or up to 10 minutes early…..but not TOO early as we may not be ready for your appointment. Please feel free to park on the drive - there’s plenty of space. If you are delayed or need to cancel/postpone your appointment please call me on 07711350552 or 01606882116. There is no cancellation charge.
Dr M McKenzie GMC 4300443 UK AME 504333F